Pages

Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Christmas Stocking Gift Guide

OH my goodness! It's already December!? I'm one of those people who shops last minute. I don't budget or plan or strategically shop the sales to get everything on my list. Maybe next year.

I put together a few things you could get the woman in your life to put in her stocking. These are just a few things that caught my eye! What would you ask for?

The first few things are from Sephora, shocker! 






This Josie Maran Argan Sugar Balm Body Scrub is AH- MA- ZING. Talk about spoiling yourself. If the woman you're buying for is anything like me, then in the cold New England months the dry skin is insane. This stuff is one of the only things that helps my skin stay moisturized. 

Then you have the Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment. I've been really into skincare since moving to Massachusetts. The weather changes have been really hard on my skin. Sephora's website says it more concisely than I can. (This formula was clinically developed by GLAMGLOW® dermatological chemists to help fight all common skin concerns including breakouts, discoloration, black and white heads, razor bumps, and in-grown hair. Powerful, skin-clearing mud visibly draws out dirt and congestion while a proprietary six-acid blend dramatically brightens and softens skin. It works to magnetically draw out dirt and pores with Activated-X Charcoal, leaving skin smooth and healthy-looking.)  In my words? It helps the mess of things that my skin does when it freaks out. Seriously give me anything by Glam Glow. Speaking of anything... 
This duo of Poutmud Fizzy Lip Exfoliating Treatment and Wet Lip Balm Treatment is incredible. So incredible, in fact, that lately the website can't keep it in stock for more than a few days at a time lately. Grab it while they have it, and sign up for the email alert so they'll nudge you when they get it back in stock. 

Tarte, oh how you have my heart. Not as much as Glam Glow does right now, but their products are out of this world. This mascara pumps my short straight lashes up so much. It's almost like my favorite loreal one, but this makes my lashes longer, fuller, and bonus? The waterproof formula helps keep the curl in my lash all day. 


Now if you wanna get something a little more personal, I'm in love with these necklaces. Anna Saccone recently came out with a zodiac sign line. Her father passed down a pendant like this to her. She was so inspired that she made her own line of all the signs. This one is my son's sign. If she doesn't have kids, get her yours or her sign. The chains come in 3 lengths. Personally I'm a fan of the shortest one, but it all depends on her style. They also come in a silver and a rose gold. So cute!

Another jewelry option is Pandora charms. Whether she has a bracelet or not, these little guys are perfect to go in a stocking. My hubby to be and my son pick one each for me every year. It's a tradition I've come to treasure. I can wear this bracelet every day and no one knows the meaning of my charms. These Minnie and Mickey are on my lust list right now. Not a disney fan? (what the hell is wrong with you! --kidding....kind of --) They have others as well! 

Last, but definitely not least, are the Dreamer Flannel Pajamas from Victoria's Secret. I love these plaid ones, because they feel so festive to me. But there's also a print called 'Tis The Season' that calls to me. They have non holiday ones too if you're looking for something a little different. 

What's on your list? Do you have any go to's for small filler gifts? Let me know what they are!!





No comments:

Post a Comment