Pages

Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Meet Reggie

So it's been quite a while since I talked about anything planner related. I've just been overwhelmed and switching around...a LOT. I'm finally comfy in this gorgeous guy. His name is Reggie. 

Isn't he GORGEOUS!!! He's from Filofax. I chose the A5 sized Regency in Black. Now if only it wasn't a compact, I feel like we'd be soulmates.

There are so many pockets and compartments, but they're laid out well. And yes, that's right, TWO elasticized penloops! The front has 3 card slots, and 3 longer slots. In addition, the front has two pockets behind these slots, much like the Kate Spade Wellesley. The back has two pockets like this as well as a note pad spot. I use the bottom pen loop to support the mail I need to attend to in the slot meant to hold a note pad. 



I'm really trying to keep these 'cute' things to a minimum. The things that don't serve much of a purpose and aren't sentimental. The eye candy, if you will. Don't get me wrong, I have s o m e. Just not sections full.
The last really cool thing I wanna mention, is this folder from sequinsandpaper on etsy. I put my business card holders in it and tie it shut. It makes me feel like this information is more protected that way. 

Anyways, I've placed a few orders recently and I'm so excited to unbox them for you. Stay tuned, loves!

What planner do you use? What are you loving about your system?

No comments:

Post a Comment