Pages

Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

So...I still use a paper planner?

In a time where everyone has their smartphones glued to their hands, why on earth would I go backwards and use a paper planner!?

Because I'm a visual person. That's the simple answer.

When I was in middle school, my dad RELIGIOUSLY used a Franklin Covey zip planner. He had those green daily pages, and even inventoried them by year when he was done. I wanted one SOOOO badly. I've always been a stationary and pen addict. In fact I was almost sent to the principals office in 6th grade over some scented erasers. True story.

Anyways, he ended up getting me a magnetic snap one, and I took that thing everywhere. I've upgraded since then, and started with Filofax and moved into Kate Spade. I did a few planner set up video, but just to warn you, they're supppeerrr awkward. I'm getting better, I promise



Since these videos I've purchased, the Day Designer, Erin Condren, Target planners (like Sugar Paper LA and the Day Designer's Line) even Midori, and always end right back up in a ring bound planner. I just LOVE being able to customize it soooo much.

It's also kind of a creative outlet for me. I used to scrapbook, and I still paint and draw. BUT I will say, all the decorating does overwhelm me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment