Pages

Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Breakfast Omlette Cupcakes

Hey loves, I wanted a quick and easy breakfast that still had some substance to it...and I ended up with breakfast cupcakes! They are versitile, quick, and super yummy!!

I started off cooking some bacon in the microwave. I only cooked it half way. Dab out the grease!

 Then while that was cooking, I sliced up some bell pepper(I used a half, because I didn't check to see if I had all I needed and only had 5 eggs SOOO only 5 cupcakes this time..)
 Once the bacon was done and dabbed, I cut each strip in half and cris-crossed them in a muffin tin.
Then, I cracked an egg in each cup, whisking it lightly with a fork to 'scramble' them. Then the diced bell peppers went in. You can add whatever you want. I just didn't have much on hand. I recommend mushrooms, and avocado. Whatever you'd put in an omlette:)
As you can see, I didn't check how many eggs I had. I just took the bacon from the 6th cup, put one piece in each open cup to have on it's own

I baked them at 325°F for 3 minutes, but they needed more time so I put them in for another two on 'broil' so I was getting more concentrated heat from above

Ta Da!!
Pull on the bacon to pop 'em out. If they don't pop out easily,  run a butter knife around the cup and they should pop out :) I'm making a ton after I pick up some reinforcements from the market so I can freeze them and just nuke them in the mornings:) 

Hope you enjoy!
Xo
Erika


No comments:

Post a Comment