Pages

Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

The 3 Day Refresh | Day 2 Recap

Full disclosure, this is one of those TMI type posts. I woke in the middle of the night with my period. Normally, I need to take Midol through the first few days. Today was NOT fun without it. Getting my period COMPLETELY throws my body off track so I'm nervous to see what results I'll get.  Anyhow, let's get into it.
I woke up, chugged some water and weighed myself. Down 2.4 pounds! This was EXCITING. 
For breakfast I had some Chocolate Shakeology and 12 medium strawberries. This was VERY filling.



Dropped the kiddo off at daycare then off to South Shore Plaza. Walking through the food court was HORRIBLE. I wanted EVERYTHING. I couldn't resist Teavana though. The woman behind the counter made me a blend of teas, unsweetened. I, of course, spaced on taking a photo of the actual tea, but managed this blurry beauty.

Home and time for lunch. Carrots, hummus, half a banana, and some Vanilla Fresh. I blended half of my banana serving into my Vanilla Fresh in hopes that it would be thicker. No such luck. I guess I should've thrown the whole thing in. WAIT. IDEA!!!! I can put my healthy fat of avocado in my Vanilla Fresh. It thickens Shakeology, why not Vanilla Fresh? 

Afternoon snack was celery and hummus. This was perfect. Not to heavy, but satisfying. As today went on, I noticed myself less hungry than yesterday. The food cravings are purely out of habit I think. Food addiction is no joke folks. I sat down with some water, because I was DEFINITELY not drinking enough.

Dinner was the same as yesterday. I planned on trying a new recipe, but the Coconut steamed veggies were SO good last night. It will definitely become something I make frequently after these three days are over. The veggie broth filled me up so much so that I did NOT want my second Vanilla Fresh of the day. BUT, I promised myself I'd stay on plan, so I drank that too. 


Total weight loss and inches lost: 2.5 pounds gone!
How does your clothing fit? My pants feel looser around my thighs, and my shirts feel looser around my tummy...I haven't measured yet but hopefully this means a loss in inches
Sleep: Woke up to discover I'd started my period. After that I was woken a couple times by my kiddo. But I felt VERY rested. I went to bed at 11:40 and woke up around 7, and felt like I'd slept enough (this never happens)
Peak moment of today: Feeling FULL and not wanting to finish dinner. This PROVES that I can be satisfied with healthier foods and portions (MAJOR aha moment!)
Pit moment of today: Walking through the food court at the mall and having to take my hand back from reaching for the chicken sample the Japanese place was offering, and doing the same thing again with the sweetened black tea at Teavana.
Cravings:  Milk, and tortilla chips..and Japanese food...and earl grey tea. Beyond those, I've just been wanting more of the foods I've been eating. Oranges, Bananas, Celery...It's freakin' weird..
Symptoms: My period symptoms were worse than usual in the morning than the normally are. By mid day I felt fine. This is incredible. I will definitely be using healthy eating as a way to FEEL better. I can't remember the last period where I felt this comfortable(apart from this morning) on day one. I am really sleepy again too.
Emotional state: Optimistic, exhausted, excited, hungry.
Most looking forward to: Seeing some freakin' fantastic results, being able to say that I made it through the 3Day Refresh

xo
Erika

Do you want to know more about the 3 Day Refresh? Find me on facebook. www.facebook.com/erikakamezaki, or send me an email at erika.kamezaki@gmail.com and let's chat

Don't want to wait? Buy the 3 Day Refresh here:
http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP3D160?referringRepId=366613

No comments:

Post a Comment