Pages

Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The 3 Day Refresh | Review and Results


SOOOOOO.. The long awaited results and I spaced on hitting publish. Better late than never right? Here we go...


Going into the 3 Day Refresh, to say I was nervous was a bit of an understatement. But I absolutely LOVED it.

Who is the 3 Day Refresh for exactly? I think that anyone who has hit a plateau, wants to dive head first into clean eating, wants to drop some vacation bloat, has some sort of event coming up, or just needs a quick detox and reset  would benefit MOST from this program.


What do you eat on the 3 Day Refresh? You eat REAL food. You get to chew!! I know that sounds odd, but I know that I COULD NOT go three days just drinking. In addition to the yummy food (that also happens to be vegan friendly should you choose) you get to drink yummy shakes. Here's a photo of what I got to eat. It is A LOT of food! If you want more in depth about my day to day experience, go read my daily recap posts :)

When should you start your 3 Day Refresh?
I chose to start mine on Sunday. This way I knew while I was getting the hang of it, I didn't HAVE to go anywhere. When I do this again, I will most likely start this on Friday morning, so over the weekend, I don't eat crap out of boredom, or just because the people around me are. Whenever you want to start, you should start. Just take your routine into consideration. Do you and family plan to go out? Are you able to bring the food with you and eat it when you're scheduled to? It is different for EVERYONE. Do what works for YOU. 

Where can you get this AMAZING beauty? 
Just go here: 

Or you can add me on facebook.com/erikakamezaki or email me at erika.kamezaki@gmail.com if you have questions or want more info :)

Why should you choose do the 3 Day Refresh instead of those other 'cleanses'?
The 3 Day Refresh is fantastic because you get to eat ALL DAY LONG. You're not eating huge heavy meals, but trust me. You won't need them. One of the biggest lessons I learned from doing this, is that my MINDSET is my biggest obstacle. It's now a little over a week after I completed my 3 Day Refresh, and I am STILL feeling great. I am eating more veggies because over the 3 days I taught my body that I can be full with proper portions and I can have veggie based meals and be satisfied. Am I eating this healthy all the time? NO. I had pizza the night after I was finished. It's all about BALANCE.


What results have I had with the 3 Day Refresh?
I lost 4.5 pounds in 3 Days with the Refresh. OVER 4 pounds in 3 DAYS!! all while eating real food, feeling full, feeling satisfied and learing A LOT about myself. I'd say this is a winner. This is a holy grail program for me. Now, I did get my period between day one and two. This may have screwed up my results some, because I normally bloat when I first get my period. BUT. I had some pretty fantastic results. And the BEST part? Without significant effort, I was able to carry on with a lot of these healthy habits, and was able to CONTINUE TO LOSE WEIGHT! In a week, I lost 6.3 pounds. INSANE!


Total weight loss and inches lost: I lost 4 and a half pounds in 3 days!! 3 days afterwards, I was down a total of 6.3 pounds! Thank you healthy habits ;)
How does your clothing fit? I had to get rid of a pair of leggings because they are too big! NON-SCALE VICTORY BABY!
Sleep: When I eat healthy balanced meals I sleep GREAT. I am more rested, I don't wake up as often, and the boyfriend reports less tossing and turning. 
Peak moment of the experience: SO MANY ah-hah moments! I learned so much about what emotional triggers I had that drove me to food, about how to fuel my body better, how FREAKIN' important it is to figure out if you're actually hungry or just bored/emotional
Pit moment of the experience: Reflecting on my past. Realizing all the times where I could've made a healthier decision, where I had a 'pivotal decision' to make, and I made the unwise one. BUT I learned. That's what matters, right?
Cravings: I have seen a HUGE decrease in my cravings for specific foods. It's so WEIRD feeling myself start to relate to food differently. I am starting to more easily see it as nourishment and not a treat or reward
Emotional state: Happy, proud, optimistic, and hopeful for the future.
Most looking forward to: Taking the skills and lessons that I've learned and applying them daily. It is a decision EVERY time for me. And it's slowly getting easier. 

xo
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment